Elasticsearch Data Source
Elasticsearch is a free, open search and analytics platform designed for use with all types of
data including textual, numerical, geospatial, structured and unstructured data. With a focus
on speed, scale and relevance.
Your business’ data can be drawn from a variety of sources and can be used to run lighting
fast search queries that are relevant and scalable according to your needs.
To use this data to its full potential, it should be processed through an ETL (Extract,
Transform, Load) or ELT (Extract, Load, Transform) pipeline where it can be further
analysed and used for maximum impact.
ETL Your Elasticsearch Data
Here at Gravity Data, we can use the data collected by Elasticsearch and process it using an
innovative ELT (Extract, Load, Transform) pipeline, ingesting your data within a warehouse
or lake, without needing to perform the maintenance yourself or know complicated code.
Contact us to find out more.
Elasticsearch Use Cases
Elasticsearch ‘use cases’ refer to how you can use the tool. It allows you to gain invaluable
business insights at speed, standing out from many other data tools because of its scalability
and wide range of uses, please see a sample of these below:
- Business analytics
- Website searches
- Application searches
- Enterprise searches
- Logging and log analytics
- Infrastructure metrics
- Container monitoring
- Application performance monitoring
- Geospatial data analysis and visualization
- Security analytics
Features Of Elasticsearch
Elasticsearch offers a variety of features that can help you improve the efficiency of your
operations, manage data search and storage, perform analytics and help your business to
become more scalable and resilient.
- Index lifecycle management
- Data tiers
- Document APIs
- Search APIs
- Data types
- Full-text search (inverted index)
For a full list of Elasticsearch features, visit their website here.Elastic Search ETL - Try it free
Create Elastic Search data pipelines
Why use Gravity to build real-time data pipelines with Elastic Search
- Simple: No code set-up of your data pipelines for Elastic Search
- Secure: Enterprise security and accreditations to keep your data safe
- Reliable: Gravity’s real-time engine supports high throughput of Elastic Search and manages failures elegantly to ensure your data arrives at the destination
- Scalable: High volume with autoscaling to support your real-time data pipelines