Google Sheets Data Source
Google Sheets is an online spreadsheet editor that allows you to create, share and
collaborate on documents in real-time.
Users can add comments, assign action items and use assistive features like smart fill and
formula suggestions to help your team analyse key data with fewer mistakes.
By using this tool, you can boost the efficiency and productivity of your business. You can
also connect seamlessly to other Google apps, add and analyse data from other sources
such as Salesforce and connect other essential tools.
For maximum insight, businesses should process their data through a powerful ETL (Extract,
Transform, Load) pipeline to ensure that it gets used exactly as it should be- to generate
ETL Your Google Sheets Data
When you’re working with masses of raw data, your business needs a system that can
maximise its potential so you can generate the best results possible. This is exactly what you
can achieve using an ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) or ELT (Extract, Load, Transform)
Here at Gravity Data, we can apply the Extract and Loading Processes in your data pipeline,
ensuring that you can seamlessly integrate key data into a warehouse or lake without the
need for extra coding or maintenance.
Google Sheets Use Cases
Google Sheets allow you to analyse large quantities of data within a sheet without needing
to know SQL (Structured Query Language). This offers a wide range of advantages, allowing
enterprises to complete key tasks such as:
- Building and preparing advanced datasets
- Allowing other team members to gain insights from data
- Providing better customer service
- Creating optimal finance and sales reports
- Sharing revenue reports
Features Of Google Sheets
Google Sheets offers many features that can be used to manage large amounts of complex
data. This includes:
- Collaborative editing in real-time
- Optimal formatting for more efficient use
- Better data visualisation
- Creating charts and pivot tables
- Integration with other Google tools, such as Google Ads.
For more information on Google Sheets, please click here.Google Sheets ETL - Try it free
Create Google Sheets data pipelines
Why use Gravity to build real-time data pipelines with Google Sheets
- Simple: No code set-up of your data pipelines for Google Sheets
- Secure: Enterprise security and accreditations to keep your data safe
- Reliable: Gravity’s real-time engine supports high throughput of Google Sheets and manages failures elegantly to ensure your data arrives at the destination
- Scalable: High volume with autoscaling to support your real-time data pipelines