SAP ERP (Netweaver)
NetWeaver Data Source
SAP NetWeaver is a platform that supports several different SAP applications, providing usage types
for integration and analytics, and can also work independently. The mySAP suite consists of a
number of different products, and SAP NetWeaver enables businesses to run all of these products in
a single instance.
With SAP NetWeaver, businesses can access SAP data easily, either with mobile or HTTP protocol.
For businesses, NetWeaver provides several benefits. It provides people integration, information
integration – BI and knowledge management, process integration, and is an application platform.
Some of the mySAP suite products include SRM (Supplier Relationship Management), CRM
(Customer Relationship Management), SCM (Supply Chain Management), PLM (Product Lifestyle
Management), ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), TMS (Transportation Management System).
NetWeaver’s products can be used to generate important analytics allowing for essential insights for
businesses. It is necessary for ETL or ELT to be carried out to move this data into your own data
warehouse or data storage process in order for you to use it in a meaningful way for your business.
ETL Your NetWeaver
Gravity Data’s Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) or Extract, Load, Transform (ELT) tool can be used to
move the data that is created through SAP NetWeaver into your business’s data storage facility. The
process is secure, easy, and quick. It also ensures that you have the information you need, at a time
when you need it.
NetWeaver Use Cases
SAP NetWeaver is the platform that is used to combine all of the mySAP products as well as
interoperating with other technologies, such as Java EE, Microsoft.NET, and IBM WebSphere. Some
of its use cases include:
- Collaborative features such as chat, application sharing, synchronous collaboration tools
- Multi-channel access
- BI, BI content, and BI content extensions
- Knowledge management
- Search and classification
- Process integration
- Enable IoT, cloud, big data, analytics
Features of NetWeaver
NetWeaver can be used to aid businesses in several different areas. Some of its features include:
- Supports ABAP, Java, and Web services
- Usage types for analytics and integration, such as – PI, BW, and Portal
- Service-orientated architecture
For more information about SAP NetWeaver, visit their website here.SAP ERP (Netweaver) ETL - Try it free
Create SAP ERP (Netweaver) data pipelines
Why use Gravity to build real-time data pipelines with SAP ERP (Netweaver)
- Simple: No code set-up of your data pipelines for SAP ERP (Netweaver)
- Secure: Enterprise security and accreditations to keep your data safe
- Reliable: Gravity’s real-time engine supports high throughput of SAP ERP (Netweaver) and manages failures elegantly to ensure your data arrives at the destination
- Scalable: High volume with autoscaling to support your real-time data pipelines