Google BigQuery Data Source
Google’s BigQuery is a fully managed, PaaS (Platform as a Service) enterprise data warehouse that
supports querying using ANSI SQL. The data warehouse supports petabytes of data and has built-in
machine learning capabilities. BigQuery also uses Business Intelligence and geospatial analysis and it
can also interact with existing applications.
BigQuery can be used both to store and analyse your business’s data, as well as to assess your data
where it is already living. This data can be central to understanding the progress of your business as
well as planning for the future, making Google BigQuery a useful tool for you. As part of the Google
Cloud Platform, BigQuery is secure and enables you to analyse large amounts of data in seconds.
To be able to organise the useful data that is produced by Google BigQuery, Gravity Data’s ETL or ELT
tool is essential. Using our tool, you can move the data quickly, simply, and securely to your own
data warehouse or storage process, allowing you to make the best business decisions for you.
ETL Your Google Big Query
With Gravity Data’s Extract, Transform, Load or Extract, Load, Transform, you can move your data
from BigQuery to your own storage facility. This not only saves you time and money but also labour
costs, helping your business to success.
Google BigQuery Use Cases
Google BigQuery is a useful data warehouse service for many businesses. Some of its use cases
- Manage data – create and delete objects
- Import data from sources such as Avro, CSV, JSON, and Parquet
- Control over access – and the ability to share datasets
- Can be integrated with Google Apps Script
- Create and manage Machine Learning models
Features of Google BigQuery
Google BigQuery can process huge amounts of data in a short space of time. Some of its features
- Queries expressed as standard SQL
- Query results returned in JSON
- REST API
- Machine Learning
- ODBC and JDBC drivers
For more information about Google BigQuery, you can visit their website here.Google BigQuery ETL - Try it free
Move data from all your sources into Google BigQuery
Why use Gravity to build real-time data pipelines with Google BigQuery?
- Simple: No code set-up of your data pipelines for Google BigQuery
- Secure: Enterprise security and accreditations to keep your data safe
- Reliable: Gravity’s real-time engine supports high throughput of Google BigQuery and manages failures elegantly to ensure your data arrives at the destination
- Scalable: High volume with autoscaling to support your real-time data pipelines